Monday 28 March 2011

A lovely surprise...

Well well well...  I just discovered the artwork of Lee May Foster-Wilson.
She really is a multi-talented lady. She not only produces beautiful, lyrical paintings....
She also makes jewellery, clothing, accessories and screen prints. She is also a very good horse rider. (Which I always have respect for-I once had a bad experience on a horse up a mountain in Honduras, so I always think people who can ride are very clever).

Instead of me babbling about her... You should look at her wonderful website and see for yourself.


Here are some of my favourite images. I'm saving my pennies for the scarf. There's something rather mystical and nostalgic about her work...for me anyway. I cant quite put my finger on it. 







4 comments:

  1. Oh me too, it's so great isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great eye for beautiful finds! I also love the work of Lilymoon, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like them.....I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete