Friday 9 September 2011

Moving day.

It's moving day 1 today. I drew this when I couldn't get to sleep last night. I kept thinking of all the things to do today and I'm excited! It's strange, because I don't usually like the wind. It blows your hair everywhere and I always think things will fall down. I like a breeze though, but that's different. Maybe I was thinking about the winds of change whilst I was drawing, without realising it. 

Enough of my rambling now. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful day and I love this draw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the moving! i'm rather jealous because i LOVE the moving process. both the packing and the unpacking. a strange dream job of mine would be to pack and unpack for people with cool stuff. not just ANY people, but people with cool stuff, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move! I really like this illustration, I don't like the wind either especially when riding my bike! The wind of change is good though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! It's all coming together now....

    ReplyDelete