Wednesday 8 February 2012

Photographs.




Recently, I have mostly been taking photographs of my new wedding stationary range, (along with watching The Fast Show). I find it rather tricky. Hopefully if I keep going I will get some good ones. So if you know anyone who would be interested in my stationary; please send them my way! 


In other news, here is a commission I made for a nice man from America. I've never made a tree before but I was pleased with the result, and so was he! 

I can't wait until it's warm enough to go camping. 

I do love camping, especially on the beach. 

4 comments:

  1. saw you on Twitter, I love your work, especially the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! ... i just need to get engaged now so i can buy some :) you should make cake toppers to go with the invitations like the little sculptures in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous commission & your wedding stationery looks so, so pretty! han x

    ReplyDelete