Saturday 23 October 2010

Ages.






Hello! 
I have been back from my travels from a few weeks now, and feel very guilty about not updating my blog. I took lots of photographs when I was away...I'm waiting for the diana photos to be developed. Can't wait!
I had a wonderful time. I can't even begin to describe what it was like. But watch this space for some pictures. Unfortunately my tan has now officially gone.
I've been doing a lot of drawing and painting and cutting and sticking since I've been back. I'm working on plenty of different things. No more laziness for me! 

The images above are some little collages I have made. I've always enjoyed looking at patterns so I thought why not make some! My paper collection has come into good use.... Some of them are now for sale in my shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment