Saturday 30 October 2010

I miss my polaroid.





Good morning!

Some days I really do miss my Polaroid camera. I still have it, but as you probably know, they have stopped producing the films to fit them. These photographs were taken in Porto, Portugal. I love the buildings there. They're all so squashed together in a mish-mashed kind of way. The postcards are from an amazing market I stumbled across in Amsterdam last year. I love the buildings there too. 

I made some paper bunting the other day just for fun. What do you think?

Have a nice Saturday. 


3 comments:

  1. Aw!
    I like polaroids too, but I never had a real polaroid camera. Can you get the polaroid film online? I believe there is a place that is trying to "restore" it- oh, check it out! I hope you can get your dear camera up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a delightful visual snack thankyou very much and goodnight!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becca, I shall check that out...I would love a few films.

    Thank you Linda! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete