Friday 25 February 2011

Bright things...




I'm having an afternoon to myself today and I like it. 
I'm half watching Garden State whilst painting. 
I like it. 
I'm relaxed and content with myself. 
I'm thinking about traveling around Eastern Europe in Summer and I'm excited. I like exploring new places. I don't really want a career. I think they're made up things. I do know that I want to paint and draw though so I'd quite like that as my job. 

I recommend watching the film Garden State if you've not already seen it. If you have, watch it again.

What do you think to these three little paintings?

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are lovely. Beautiful colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't often use very bright colours so it's been nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are beautiful. I'd like to write about you work on my blog.

    ReplyDelete