Tuesday 8 February 2011

I used to....






I used to only be able to work on very large pieces of paper. No matter how I tried I couldn't constrain my drawings and paintings. 

It's strange that now, I find myself working on a much smaller scale, drawing pictures of tiny things. I wonder if it's because I no longer have the freedom of a studio space at uni to spread out in (and often get quite messy with paint).

Not that it's a bad thing, maybe it's something I have recently learnt to do?

Does my environment directly effect the things I make? I don't know. Just a thought really before I go to sleep! Interesting though.....to me anyway!


Here are some small pictures I have made. I'm planning to make a whole series of sets to be sold, each having a different theme. Keep your eyes peeled my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment