Wednesday 5 October 2011

New work, in my new flat.





I have been scanning and editing today. 

I do not know how people work in front of computer screens everyday. It makes my eyes funny.

Anyway here are some new drawings of mine. It would appear that the 'things on top of heads' theme keeps popping up here and there. 

Some more exciting news for you....

Number 1. I'm taking part in the DESIGNERS/MAKERS Christmas Market in Exmouth Market, London this year. It's on for four weeks and I'm super excited. Do pop and see it if you're from that neck of the woods. My cards and prints and other lovely things will be for sale....
I bought a mug with the Queen Mother on it today, from a charity shop for 50p. Still in it's box.

Number 2. I bought a mug with the Queen Mother on it today, from a charity shop for 50p. Still in it's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment