Monday 8 November 2010

Many exciting things...and some things I have learnt.




1.    It was freezing today. I wore a lot of my clothes all at once and looked rather silly. It's made me realise how much I miss camping on the beach, strolling along the sand and swimming in the sea.....even in England!
2.     I would love to own this car. Mine is old and will break soon I think. It is green though.


I gave been busy drawing and painting some card designs to be printed this week! I'm rather excited about this and have been looking for more shops that would like to sell my work. 

When I went traveling around South East Asia, I saw how the people work for so many hours every single day. I finish work at 3.30pm....making me realise I have PLENTY of time to be getting on with illustration work. Just thought I'd let you know.

So, I shall post some pictures of my cards on here when they have been printed. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment