Tuesday 2 November 2010

Rather excited.



Today I visited the lovely Mana Tree shop in Hull with two bags full of things that I have been making recently. They kindly agreed to sell my work in their shop, and seemed rather excited about it. This made me feel rather excited too. 

After munching down some pasta I got on with making some labels for my cards and birds and things. I haven't used my type writer in ages. I do like it a lot. I know it takes longer than a computer, but there is something wonderful about the finished result. Plus it makes me feel like a secretary from the olden days. 

So......you can now purchase some of my collages, cards, birds, drawings and weird creatures from 

The Mana Tree

Newland Avenue in sunny Hull.

http://www.themanatree.com/gifts.html

3 comments:

  1. That is exciting! Well done and every success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting, I wish you many many sales.
    We're starting to think about the Mill Rd Winter Fair, can you believe? I remember your stall in the video emporium, it looked so pretty! The pressure is on. Your cards look really really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! I feel like I've taken a step in the right direction now. I was having a bit of a quarter life crisis last week. Ha. Mill Road Winter Fair??! I can't even get my head round the fact that it's November. Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll have some gorgeous things to sell. I miss Mill Road. The poor video emporium has gone now hasn't it....

    ReplyDelete